Friday 20 September 2013

Miss GlossyBox September/October

Yay! I'm loving this months Autumn Box. It comes in a nice yellow bag and this month i received 7 items.In my last box i didn't get a card but this month I got 2! I wonder if GlossyBox realised so they wanted to make it up to me !  
 The first item is a Katy Perry "Killer Queen" perfume sample. I know most GlossyBox and Miss GlossyBox subscribers feel the same about perfume samples but this smelt amazing and it came with a spray top so i can use it a few times. I am thinking about getting this scent for christmas.
I was really impressed with the next product. It's a JvC soft touch eyeliner. It is really creamy and pigmented.  However, i did think it was strange getting another eyeliner as we got one in the first box but i prefer this one. This is full size and it's retail price is £6.95. The box costs £7 so you have almost got your money's worth in one eyeliner.
I also like this Skinetica Anti- blemish gel. It's not really a gel its more of an oil but as a teenager i'm willing to try any skin care poducts. It's retail price is £6.99 for 80m and this is a very good size sample.
 
Next I received an NYC "In a NY color minute"  in the shade times square and a NYC show time nail art polish in a silver shade. The Times square shade costs £1.79 and claims to dry in 60 seconds. I look forwad to try this out.
Also in my Miss GlossyBox was posh pout in a lilac colour bu beauty uk. It comes out like it looks in the packaging and has a mint scent. I thought the mint scent was strange as i would expect a product this shade to smell sweet like fruit or something. This isn't really my shade and I would rather have the coral colour (I saw others get) but I will still use it. The retail price is £2.99 as this is a full size.
As an extra treat I got an English Rain (the debut album or Gabrielle Aplin) pocket mirror. This will be useful to take to school to touch up makeup as one size is magnified.

This is by far my favourite Miss GlossyBox so far and I hope the November/December is as good or even better!




No comments:

Post a Comment