Friday 20 September 2013

First Miss GlossyBox May/June

Miss GlossyBox is a bi-monthly subscription for teen girls. The first box came in a nice green bag which could be useful for travelling or something. In this box I received 7 items which is great considering it costs £7.
 The first item i recieved was the "Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask" by Amie. The full size is 75ml and costs £4.95. This is a 10ml sample so it should be plenty to test it out and see if I want to buy i full size.
 Next I saw the "So...? Va Va volume" dry shampoo. It smells quite nice (not as great as I expected for So...?) and it adds volume so I'm excited to try this out. A full size is 150ml and costs£2.49. This is 50ml so is worth about 80p. 
 Next I got a 2 True nail polish in shade 6. It's really cute and has rose-gold glitter flakes in. This is a full size worth £1.99 . I was slightly disappointed as the bottom of the glass was chipped but it didn't effect the product.
 Next I pulled out a Beauty UK black eye pencil. It isn't the best eyeliner I have seen but it is very pigmented and from what I've seen so far it is nice and waterproof. It is worth £1.99.
 So, the main reason I wanted to try this box was the fact you got a Molly Mabel Popband and I really like these. I was quite disappointed that I got a plain white one with no bead when i saw other people got really nice one. I will wear it though and it is worth about £4.
 Next, was not on the card but is an eye rock eye tattoo. I looked online and saw these sold for around £5. I can't see myself wearing these casually but maybe for Halloween. 
 Another one that wasn't on the card was a heart shaped lollipop. It was very yummy and a nice little extra.
 Last of all was a colourful nail set. It was nice and a girl can never have too many nail sets.
Overall, I thought this box was worth the money and i will continue with this subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment